Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
How Do I...
Select a Category
Parks & Recreation
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Tree Removal Application for the City of Milton
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
TREE REMOVAL APPLICATION FOR THE CITY OF MILTON
Development Permit No:
Reason For Request:
Application shall only be approved if one of the following conditions exists:
1. Any tree that is diseased, injured, and in danger of falling, or whose continued existence threatens public health and/or safety.
2. The protected tree is located in such proximity to existing or proposed structures that the utility or structural integrity of such structures is materially impaired.
3. The protected tree materially interferes with the location, servicing or functioning of public utility lines or service.
4. The protected tree obstructs views of on-coming ground traffic or otherwise creates a substantial hazard to such traffic, or where removal of the protected tree is necessary to comply with state and/or federal requirements or is necessary to obtain state or federal financial assitance.
Approved By: (City Designee)
Owner's Agent Signature:
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
Submit and Print
* indicates a required field
Public Input Form
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow