The Carpenter’s Park Splash Pad is open from May 15 to September 15, Tuesdays through Sundays from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. It is closed for maintenance on Mondays. Yellow activators turn on the water.
Splash Pad Rules
The rules are for your protection and the safe and sanitary operation of the splash pad. Enter at your own risk. The city is not responsible for injuries, accidents or stolen items. The splash pad is not supervised and may be closed at any time due to weather, maintenance or other concerns.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Do not enter the splash pad if you are sick, have a communicable disease or an open wound.
- Do not drink the water, bathe, use soap or detergent on the splash pad.
- Proper swim attire is required. Swim diapers are required for infants and toddlers.
- Please use restroom facilities to change clothes or diapers.
- No animals, food, beverages, gum, glass, coolers, street shoes or audible music allowed at the facility.
- No smoking, alcohol, drugs or weapons allowed at splash pad.
- Vacate the splash pad at the first sign of thunder or lightening and remain off of splash pad for twenty minutes after storm passes.
- No running, roughhousing, violent play, or foul language. Be courteous.
- Surfaces may be HOT--water shoes are recommended.
- Do not climb, sit, hang or swing on splash pad apparatus. Do not adjust or cover any spray feature or drain.
- No skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, or other wheeled toys, inflatables, toys, athletic or other recreational equipment on the splash pad.
- Do not spit, urinate, defecate, blow nose, vomit or otherwise contaminate the water.
- No chairs, handbags, electronics or headphones on the splash pad.
- The maximum number of individuals allowed on the splash pad is 50.
The splash pad is protected by audio and video recording.
Report concerns to the Milton Police Department at 850-983-5420.
In case of emergency, dial 911.