General Employees' Pension Board
PENSION PLAN ADMINISTRATOR: Lori McCafferty
- 5 voting members – 3 employees (retirement members) – 2 Representatives appointed by the City Council (do not have to live inside the city limits)
- Quarterly - First Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
- 4 years (with option of reappointment)
- Code of Ordinances Section 38
Description of Duties
1. The General Employees’ Pension Board oversees the allocations of funds for the general employee pension fund. Processes retirements/payments, reviews the recommendations of the investment company, consultant, attorney and actuary and meets necessary reporting requirements.
2. All minutes of the General Employees’ Pension Board meeting shall be filed with the City Clerk’s Office
Note: Appointed members of City boards and committees are required by law to file a financial disclosure with the Florida Commission on Ethics. The reporting form and instructions will be sent to appointed members each year through the Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections office.
Senate Bill 534 Compliance:
2019 Actuarial Valuation and GASB 67 & 68 (PDF)
2019 General Employees’ Pension Plan - Section 112.664 FS Compliance (PDF)
2019 Milton General SB 534 (60t) Disclosure Worksheet on Returns (PDF)
2019 Florida Division of Retirement Actuarial Summary Fact Sheet for Plan 2/3/2020 (PDF)
2019 City of Milton’s General Pension Trust Fund Budget for FY 2020 (PDF)
2018 Actuarial Valuation and GASB 67 & 68 (PDF)
2018 General Employees’ Pension Plan - Section 112.664 FS Compliance (PDF)
2018 Milton General SB 534 (60t) Disclosure Worksheet on Returns (PDF)
2018 Florida Division of Retirement Actuarial Summary Fact Sheet for Plan 2/13/2019 (PDF)
2018 City of Milton’s General Pension Trust Fund Budget for FY 2019 (PDF)
Division of Retirement Website link to Fact Sheets
If you are interested in serving on any of the Boards, please call 983-5411 or fill out the Board Survey form (PDF).
|Henry Martin, Chairman, Council Representative||July, 2021|
|Pamela Haddan, Council Representative||July, 2024|
|Jennifer Bare, Finance, Employee Representative||July, 2021|
|Christie Haarmann, Secretary, Public Works, Employee Representative||July, 2022|
|Robert Hyman, Landscape Department, Employee Representative||July, 2024|