Senior Program Director
The City of Milton Senior Program offers a variety of activities for older adults every Monday through Friday at the Clyde L. Gracey Community Center. We offer a variety of activities to include pickleball, line dancing, bingo, movies, dances, fitness classes, and other activities
If you have a program idea or suggestion feel free to email Joe Paschal or call 850-983-5466.
Joe also invites you to check out our senior program on Facebook!
Senior Program Goals
The City of Milton Senior Program's primary focus is five goals
- To develop meaningful opportunities and teach skills through a variety of activities.
- To promote health and wellness to ensure a better quality of life.
- To encourage opportunities for interactions with the community and other participants for social enrichment.
- To provide leadership opportunities allowing participants to use their interests and life experiences.
- To offer services and life long learning opportunities that enrich and enhance participants' quality of life and positive feelings of self-worth.
- To design a program scope that encourages continued independence for participants.