- 9 a.m. to noon
- 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
To reserve a park facility, contact the Clyde L. Gracey Community Center at 983-5466. Payment must be made in full to complete your reservation.
View the field reservation form (PDF) online.
Milton Park Facilities and Addresses
- Barnes Street Neighborhood Park, Barnes St.
- Carpenter's Park - 5250 Munson Highway
- Football Fieldhouse - 6552 Chuck Prince St.
- Clyde L. Gracey Community Center - 5629 Byrom St.
- Hindall Park - 5641 Oriole St.
- Lucille Johnson Park - 5073 Mary St.
- Milton Event Area - 5158 South Willing St.
- Milton Riverwalk - 1 Simpson St.
- Russell Harber Landing - 6016 Old River Rd.
- Steven Morgan Skate Park - 5659 Byrom St.
- Gill-Bass Park - 5062 Canal St.
- Carpenter's Park Splash Pad, 5250 Munson Highway
All of Milton’s parks are open from sunrise to 10 p.m. Boat launches and recoveries are open 24 hours.
- Solicitation. There shall be no commercial activities for profit in city parks. There shall be no giving out or distributing of anything to other persons or collecting or attempting to collect anything from any persons, except for specific events approved by the city council or its designee.
- Swimming or diving; exception. There shall be no swimming or diving, except that swimming is permitted at Russell Harber Landing, but not within 50 feet of each side of the dock.
- There shall be no fishing from the city riverwalk boardwalk area. Fishing is permitted in designated areas.
- No dogs or other pets shall be permitted within city parks,.
- No alcoholic beverages shall be permitted or consumed within city parks.
- Docking of marine craft; exception. Marine craft shall not be permitted to dock along the city riverwalk boardwalk any longer than 24 hours continuously. Exceptions may be allowed under special conditions.
- Skateboards, etc. No person shall be permitted to use skateboards, soap shoes, skates or roller blades within city parks (except for the Milton skate park).
- Bicycles. No person shall be permitted to ride bicycles or other self-propelled vehicles within the city riverwalk park.
- Sexual offenders. No person who is required to register with the state pursuant to F.S. Section 943.0435 or F.S. Section 775.21 shall enter or occupy any city park.
The Carpenter’s Park Splash Pad is open from May 15 to September 15, Tuesdays through Sundays from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. It is closed for maintenance on Mondays. Yellow activators turn on the water.
Splash Pad Rules
The rules are for your protection and the safe and sanitary operation of the splash pad. Enter at your own risk. The city is not responsible for injuries, accidents or stolen items. The splash pad is not supervised and may be closed at any time due to weather, maintenance or other concerns.
• Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Do not enter the splash pad if you are sick, have a communicable disease or an open wound.
• Do not drink the water, bathe, use soap or detergent on the splash pad.
• Proper swim attire is required. Swim diapers are required for infants and toddlers.
• Please use restroom facilities to change clothes or diapers.
• No animals, food, beverages, gum, glass, coolers, street shoes or audible music allowed at the facility.
• No smoking, alcohol, drugs or weapons allowed at splash pad.
• Vacate the splash pad at the first sign of thunder or lightening and remain off of splash pad for twenty minutes after storm passes.
• No running, roughhousing, violent play, or foul language. Be courteous.
• Surfaces may be HOT--water shoes are recommended.
• Do not climb, sit, hang or swing on splash pad apparatus. Do not adjust or cover any spray feature or drain.
• No skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, or other wheeled toys, inflatables, toys, athletic or other recreational equipment on the splash pad.
• Do not spit, urinate, defecate, blow nose, vomit or otherwise contaminate the water.
• No chairs, handbags, electronics or headphones on the splash pad.
• The maximum number of individuals allowed on the splash pad is 50.
The splash pad is protected by audio and video recording.
Report concerns to the Milton Police Department at 850-983-5420.
In case of emergency, dial 911.